- Mazed.store is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our site and of our customers.
- We do not disclose any information about our clients to third parties, except when necessary, in particular in order to provide you with a service (to organise the shipment of a product, to carry out banking or security checks, to carry out customer research and studies, or in the event that you have given us your explicit consent.)
- We undertake not to transfer your name, address, email address, credit card information or any personal information to third parties (with the exception of our partners) without your prior authorization.
Article 1: Scope of application
- The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all orders received by mazed.store and acquire their validity on the date the order is placed.
Article 2: Prohibition
- It is forbidden to use this Website in an abusive manner, contrary to public order and good morals.
- It is prohibited to commit or encourage the commission of a criminal offense, transmit or disseminate a virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or send any other malicious, technologically dangerous, disloyal, or in any way offensive or obscene, hack all or part of the Service, corrupt data, annoy other users, infringe the property rights of third parties, send unsolicited advertising or promotional materials (“spam”), or attempt to degrade the performance or functionality of any computer system of, or accessible through, this Website by any means known or unknown at this time. Any violation of the foregoing constitutes a legal offence which may result in legal action being taken against the offender.
- Mazed store has the right to report to the relevant authorities any breach of the law and to disclose to them the identity of the offender.
- We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other materials due to your use of this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any Linked Site.
Article 3: Intellectual property, software and content
- The intellectual property rights relating to all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remain the property of Mazed or its licensors and are protected by the laws and treaties on intellectual property in Tunisia and throughout the world. All these rights are reserved by Mazed and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content provided by this Website solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from publishing, communicating, manipulating, distributing or reproducing, in any manner whatsoever and by any means whatsoever, the content or any copies of the content provided to you or appearing on this Website. You are also prohibited from directly or indirectly using this content for commercial or professional purposes.
- You are prohibited from modifying, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works from any software, files, images or any other or accompanying documentation provided by Mazed or its licensors.
-Mazed is a registered trademark belonging to Mazed.S.A . No license or permission to use this trademark in any manner whatsoever is granted to you and you undertake not to use this trademark without the express, prior and written permission of Mazed.store.
Article 4: Availability of items
- Our articles are proposed within the limit of available stocks.
- Although our database is regularly updated, some items may be temporarily or permanently unavailable.
- One or more items may become unavailable after the order has been placed. In the event of unavailability beyond our control, our customer relations department will inform the customer by e-mail within 48 hours and will refund the customer if the customer has already paid for the goods online.
- If the replenishment of the product is abnormally long or impossible, and subject to acceptance by the customer, we undertake to replace the item ordered by an item whose value is equal to that of the original product. If we are unable to provide you with a replacement item, we will cancel your order and the amount of your purchase paid at the time of order will be credited to your account.
Article 5: Guarantees
- All products sold by Mazed are subject to rigorous quality controls. However, and despite the utmost attention paid to the manufacture of the products, it is possible that some items may prove to be defective.
The following information is given for each article:
- Name of the article.
- Image(s) of the item.
- Description of the item.
- Sizes and colors* available.
- Price (in the corresponding currency)
Article 6: Orders
- Once the customer has finished his selection, the items he wishes to purchase are counted in his shopping cart, the next step being identification and payment. To do so, you will need to :
- Click on the “My Cart” box at the top of the page.
- Click on the box ” View Cart “.
- Click on the “Checkout” box.
- Fill in or verify the information concerning the customer, the details of his order, the address to which he wishes to be delivered and the billing address.
- Fill in the fields concerning his credit card.
- Click on “Authorize Payment”.
- Any order transmitted via the Internet is confirmed by our customer relations department by an e-mail to the address provided by the customer.
Article 7: Price
- The prices are indicated on our site in Dinars, all taxes included, except participation in the expenses of delivery and expedition.
- The delivery charges are 10 dinars for all purchases and throughout the Tunisian territory.
Article 8 : Payment
- The payment of the purchases is made in two possible ways:
- Payment on delivery: in cash or by check (in this case, the client must present his CIN or a copy of his CIN, payable to Mazed signed on the back) + his cell phone number.
- Online payment by credit card (CIB, Visa, Mastercard, La Poste Tunisienne).
o In this case, the customer must indicate the number of his card, as well as its date of validity and the three digits of the cryptogram on the back of it, directly in the area provided for this purpose (input secured by SSL encryption) on the site.
o The amount of the orders paid by credit card is cashed at the time of purchase on mazed.store.
- In certain cases, notably in case of non-payment, incorrect address or other problem on the client’s account, mazed.tn reserves the right to suspend the client’s order until the problem is resolved.
Article 9 : Delivery
- Purchased items are delivered to the delivery address indicated when ordering.
- In order to optimize the delivery, it is advisable to indicate a (precise) address to which your order can be received during business hours.
- Orders are delivered within a maximum period of four (4) working days for Greater Tunis and seven (7) working days for the rest of the Tunisian territory.
Article 10: Withdrawal
- The client has a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the goods to exercise his right of retraction on orders placed at mazed.store.
- In this case, the customer will be fully refunded the price of the returned item, within 10 working days from the date of deposit of the package in our headquarters in Kairouan store or from the date of sending the package to the Rapid Poste office (the postmark is proof) and this by :
- A credit note in the form of a purchase voucher valid for six (6) months, usable on the site mazed.store, if the customer wishes.
- A bank transfer or a postal order.
Article 11 : Exchanges and return
The customer has a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the order to exchange or return goods purchased on the site. Beyond this period, no return will be accepted.
Returns can be made in two ways:
- FREE OF CHARGE, by depositing the returned items directly in our premises in Kairouan.
- At YOUR CHARGES, by sending the articles by Rapid-Poste to the address of the head office : Mazed 2nd floor , Cyber park Mansoura Kairouan 3100 Kairouan Tunisia
Conditions of return :
- The item must be new with its original label.
- The item must be in perfect condition.
- The item must have been worn for fitting purposes only.
- Any item deemed worn or worn will not be refunded.
In the event of receipt by the customer of defective or damaged goods or of a receipt outside the time limit, the price of the returned item and the return costs will be refunded within 10 working days from the date of deposit of the parcel in our premises or from the date of sending the parcel to the Rapid Poste office (the postmark being proof), in accordance with the refunding terms detailed in article 10.
Condition of exchange:
On Mazed.store, exchanges are only made on the variants of the items ordered, i.e. size or color.
Article 12: Private information
- Mazed.store treats all customer information with the strictest confidentiality.
- During the ordering process, only the necessary information is requested (name, first name, address, e-mail, telephone number, delivery address and billing address) for an efficient processing and a careful follow-up of the order. These data entered online are saved on a secure server and are immediately encrypted.
Article 13: Customer acceptance
- By clicking on the “Place Order” button, the customer declares that he irrevocably and unconditionally accepts the order and all of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- The data recorded by mazed.tn constitutes proof of all operations and financial transactions carried out by the customer.
- The present General Conditions of Sale can be modified at any time without prior notice.
Article 14: Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be interpreted in accordance with Tunisian law and any claims or disputes relating to the said conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kairouan.
Article 15 : Customer Service / Claim
- For any information, question, or complaint, the customer can contact Customer Service at the following coordinates: email@example.com.